Welcome to River Valley MX .
Riding dirt bikes, golf carts, pit vehicles, water crafts and ATV's can be very exciting and fun. Action sports are also extremely dangerous, can cause injury, and even death. Safety is your responsibility. The following rules apply to EVERYONE so please follow all park rules during your visit to River Valley Motocross . All riders MUST sign the "Rider waiver" in order to ride a motorcycle, ATV, personal water craft, boat, golf cart, Rhino, or pit vehicle. There is a charge per rider to ride anything with a motor in our park.
1. All riders MUST wear the following safety gear while riding: DOT approved helmet, Pants, boots, gloves, long sleeve shirt or jersey and goggles. Additional suggested gear includes knee pads, knee braces, hip pads, chest protector, neck brace or neck roll or any other type of safety equipment not listed.
2. If it is your first visit to River Valley Motocross , please be sure you fully understand the direction of the track you are riding on. Enter and exit the tracks at the designated areas ONLY. Never ride the tracks in the wrong direction; this may result in the injury of another rider as well as yourself.
3. If you do not have medical insurance, please do not ride or participate in any events or general practice at River Valley Motocross . Action sports are dangerous; you could be injured or killed.
4. All Riders must wear your arm band at all times during your visit to River Valley Motocross . The wrist band must be worn on your wrist in plain view, do not place the arm band on your bike.
5. First gear (idle speed, 5 miles per hour) in the pit/parking area. We do not allow fast or aggressive riding in the pit or parking area. Do not break this rule!
6.No reckless riding on or off the track. Be courteous to other riders.
7.No riding allowed on tracks being maintained or watered.
8.No alcohol allowed if you are riding any type of motorized vehicle.
9.Minors are not allowed to ride alone. They must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian and we must have a minors release on file for your child with a signature from a parent or guardian that is present, or notary stamp on the document.
10. No spectators are allowed on the tracks. You are not allowed to stand/sit on, or cross any of the tracks without permission from a track manager.
11.Rider Down: In the event that you fall, if you are able, get off the track immediately. If a rider goes down please lend your assistance. Warn oncoming riders of the hazard. If you are riding at the time park your vehicle off the track to avoid other riders. Ask someone for assistance. One can continue to warn other oncoming riders, the other can assist the fallen rider. If the fallen rider is unconscious DO NOT MOVE THEM and call 911 immediately!! Moving a person with a spinal cord injury can cause PERMANENT PARALYSIS AND EVEN DEATH. If the rider is conscious try to determine the extent of the injuries. If only minor injuries are suffered and the rider is able, assist the rider to their pit area. If you observe any obvious broken bones call
911. If the rider loses consciousness at all call 911. If the rider is a minor ask someone to find their parents. Please have someone inform the track staff of the accident.
12. Parental Responsibility: It is your responsibility as a parent to be aware of your child's whereabouts at our facility as well as their behavior. It is your responsibility to insure that your children adhere to all of the rules at this facility.
13. All riders are responsible for their own motorcycle, ATV, or pit vehicle. Never "loan" your bike, ATV, or pit vehicle to someone who did not sign in to ride. Your off road vehicle is YOUR responsibility.
14.Flags: Our flags are different colors and have different meanings. Please obey all flaggers. Black flag means "No more riding" and you must exit the track. Red flag means there is a medical emergency and you must exit the track. Yellow flag means there is a downed rider so proceed with caution. No jumping or passing allowed while the yellow flag is out. If you disobey any flag, you will be asked to leave the park. There are NO flaggers on duty during public practice except in emergencies, organized practice, or closing time. You must obey flags at all times.
15.No profanity, this is a family environment and children are present.
16. No tandem riding allowed. Please follow ALL factory recommendations regarding your vehicle, both land and water.
17. Never ride above your ability. Riding within your means and ability is your responsibility. Be safe and courteous to other riders on and off the track.
18. Do not litter. This includes used motorcycle tires and general trash. If you are caught leaving trash on the ground, or used tires, you will be escorted out of the park.
19.All fees must be paid and you must sign the waiver before unloading or parking your vehicle.
20. Do not go through open or closed gates inside the property. Riding outside of designated areas is strictly forbidden.
21.To all campers: we do not allow any riding of any kind after the park has closed. The front entrance gate is closed and locked shortly after business hours. During some events, we generally keep the front gate open longer. Please ask the manager on duty for an emergency contact number.
22. No firearms allowed.
23. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. By entering this property, you are assuming personal responsibility for your own actions. River Valley Motocross is not liable for personal injury, death, lost, damaged or stolen property.
24. Parking: Please do not park on the road, on the tracks, in the lakes, or on the driveways that access the tracks. It is imperative that these areas are clear for the use of track personnel or emergency personnel when needed.
25. Track Maintenance: River Valley Motocross can and will close any track, at any time, without notice for track maintenance. Track maintenance includes, but is not limited to: Prep work, watering, irrigation repair, and safety issues.
26. Photo/Video Documentation: River Valley Motocross will use video or photo documentation on all safety or liability issues occurring at the facility.
27. If you have a complaint, suggestion or comment, we would like for you to bring it to the attention of the management on duty or email us at email@example.comWe do not allow public slander on ANY public forum in regards to the operation or condition of our facility.
28.General business hours: We try to keep up with today's need for accurate information. There are times when the information on our website may not be accurate. Please call our park line at 817-932-3333 for the most accurate schedule for park hours.
29. Action Sports are dangerous. You may be injured or even killed by participating or watching action sports at River Valley Motocross .
River Valley Motocross offers motocross riding, ATV riding, camping, Fishing and more. It is our goal to provide a fun place to bring your family. River Valley Motocross is here for your enjoyment and entertainment. For the safety of all our customers, we ask that you and your party follow all park rules during your visit. If you witness someone breaking park rules and creating an unsafe environment, please report it to a River Valley Motocross employee immediately.
We are committed to serving you better so be sure to tell us how were doing by emailing us at llux.RVMX@yaohoo.com. You can visit our web at www.rivervalleymotocross.com to learn about events and activities coming to River Valley Motocross . We appreciate your business and we hope you enjoy your stay.
River Valley Motocross Management Team